On Friday you cook the chicken wings and the public will decide the winner! Turn in a minimum of 75 chicken wings prepared however you like. Public judging will take place that evening, and prizes will be awarded for 1st -3rd Places.
Past resultsView all results
You cook the chicken wings, and the public will decide the winner. Only the first 30 teams to sign-up will be eligible to compete in the WhistleStop WING THING competition.
How it Works:
- Each team will turn-in at least 75 cooked chicken wings on Friday evening, August 13th.
- Prepare your wings however you like.
- The public will judge between 6 and 7:30 pm.
- The winners will be presented their prizes late Friday night.
- 1st place will receive $50.00, a certificate and a banner to hang at their cooking site.
- 2nd place will receive $30.00 and a certificate.
- 3rd place will receive $15.00 and a certificate.
- Judging will be performed by the public.
- Each judge will be given a judging ballot to complete, as they sample the wings.
- Judges will rate each entry on a scale of 1-3, with 1 being the best.
- Judges will be asked to consider the taste, texture and overall experience of the wings.
- Judging will take place from 6:00pm – 7:30pm.